Goodbye Deponia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Goodbye Deponia was release on October 18, 2013.
Genre : Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Daedalic Entertainment
Game site : http://deponia.de/depo3/en/
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 3.3.3335
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, German, French, Polish, Italian, Spanish
Voice language : English, German, Italian
About The Game
More chaos, more destruction, more Rufus. Not one, not two, but three Rufus will turn the world upside down in the highly anticipated point & click adventure comedy Farewell Deponia!
Organon plots to destroy Deponia, sweet Ghaul (again) has disappeared, and the anti-hero Rufus is constantly under his feet.
All that the resourceful and freedom-loving Rufus dreamed of was to leave the planet Deponia, turned into a giant dump, and go to Elysium – an orbital station and a real paradise for the upper strata of society. Ghaul, the girl from Elysium that Rufus once lost his head from, still remains the key to his aspirations … and to the door that leads to cosmic paradise. So Rufus seems to have a perfect plan.
However, anything that could go wrong, of course, went wrong. Rufus wakes up (at first incognito) aboard the cruiser among the ferocious minions of Organon, and Goul disappears somewhere. When Rufus stumbles upon a cloning machine, he thinks he has found a way out. The clone can help him get out of this mess. However, a strange mistake confuses all the cards, and Goul again eludes our hero. Now he has three main tasks: He must find Ghaul again, get into Elysium and save Deponia from the destruction that Organon threatens her.
Only three Rufus can do these tasks – and now the hapless inventor decides to clone himself! This can be very confusing for the player: “Goodbye Deponia!” must manage all three
Rufus, so that they perform all tasks together – despite the fact that Rufus often interferes with himself.
- The action of the classic adventure game point & click takes place in a unique world, created in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening.
- Unique comic style and high quality handcrafted 2D graphics.
- Game screensavers are filled with music and beautifully crafted animations
How to Download & Install Goodbye Deponia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Goodbye Deponia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64 Bit only)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Single Core Processor or 2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free space
- Sound: OpenAL compatible ,This games comes with a 64-bit binary only!
Goodbye Deponia Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.58 GB