Deponia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Deponia was release on August 7, 2012.
Genre : Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Daedalic Entertainment
Game site : http://www.deponia.de/depo1/en/
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 3.3.1357
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, German, French, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish, Czech, br. Portuguese
Voice language : English, German, Italian, Spanish
About The Game
Welcome to the giant garbage dump called Deponia! Among the huge number of its inhabitants there is one simple, but very wayward boy Rufus, who cannot come to terms with his miserable fate. Like all other poor people, he is doomed to live the rest of his life, in the truest sense of the word, in a junkyard. More than anything, he dreams of getting into the world of the rich, which is located in the heavenly city of Elysium right above the clouds. And one day luck smiles at him: a mysterious girl named Goal falls on him straight from heaven. The guy decides to help the beautiful girl return back to her husband. When Rufus realizes that he and her husband are alike as two drops of water, a devilish plan is born in his head how to make his way into high society. However, not everything goes so smoothly: Rufus cannot resist the beauty and charm of a beautiful lady and falls in love with her. Love does incredible things with him, changing our hero for the better right before our eyes.
Help Rufus, the poor kid from the junkyard, win the heart of the heavenly girl. Only with her help can he get out of Deponia and, unexpectedly for himself, save the planet.
- Unique cartoon style and hand-drawn high-resolution 2D graphics;
- Eccentric characters and unusual humor;
- Exciting puzzles and hours of inimitable dialogue;
- An extraordinary universe in the best traditions of Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy), Terry Pratchett (Discworld) and Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama);
How to Download & Install Deponia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Deponia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Single Core Processor or 2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- Storage: 1.8 GB HDD space
- Sound: OpenAL compatible
- Other: This game comes with a 64-bit binary only!
Deponia Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.68 GB