Butcher Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Butcher was release on October 5, 2016.
Genre : platformer, shooter, side view
Developer : Transhuman Design
Publisher : Crunching Koalas Libraries
used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 25.10. 2019
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual (Russian is missing)
Tablet : not required
About The Game
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a bloody declaration of love for the games of the bygone nineties. You are a cyborg, programmed to destroy the last bastions of humanity, and the meaning of your existence is to kill everything that moves. Take weapons (chainsaw, shotgun, grenade launcher and more) and make your way through underground shelters, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and many other locations. If you are inspired, you will find a lot of other ways to save your enemies from torment: saws, hot lava pits, hooks – none of the deaths will be like the others.
– more than 20 levels
– the most brutal bloody meat grinder in the spirit of Doom and Quake
– game mechanics that can reward the player’s honed skills
– let your creativity run wild and paint the walls with a bloody pattern that will not disappear
– use saws, hooks, lava-filled pits and wild animals, to ruthlessly get rid of opponents
– many types of weapons (including a chainsaw, a railgun and a grenade launcher)
– a dark, ruthless hard rock atmosphere
How to Download & Install Butcher Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Butcher for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. information :
– Contains soundtrack and wallpapers.
– Tested on Manjaro 20.0.3.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+ or SteamOS+
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2 compliant with SM 2.0+
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Butcher Linux Free Download
File Size: 460.8 MB