Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun was release on 6 December, 2016.
Genre : Real Time Tactics, Stealth, 3rd Person
Developer : Mimimi Games
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86
Version : 2.2.10.F
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voice acting : English, Japanese
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is a real-time tactic set in Japan during the Edo period. Stand at the head of a deadly squad and lead it through the shadows past enemy armies. Choose how the fighters will penetrate impregnable fortresses, monasteries on snow-capped mountain peaks, or rebel camps hidden in the deep forest. Rely on traps, poison opponents with poison, or simply avoid their eyes.
– 5 different characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
– choose from 3 difficulty levels to reflect your level of military talent
– dozens of ways to get rid of annoying opponents
– carefully plan your actions before bringing them to life
– overcome seemingly impossible challenges in which enemies outnumber you many times – climb from rooftop to rooftop and climb tall buildings to attack opponents from above
How to Download & Install Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.1.
– For Linux Mint, install ia32-libs , for example by running:
– sudo apt install ia32-libs
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.4 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3 2nd-Generation 2.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT640, AMD Radeon HD7750, 1GB Vram
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Latest GPU drivers installed. To run the game on a 64-bit system you have to install the following packages(libc6:i386, libx11-6:i386, libxcursor1:i386, libxrandr2:i386, libstdc++6:i386, libgl1-mesa-glx:i386, libasound2:i386)
- OS: Ubuntu 16.4 64-bit or higher
- Processor: ´Intel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 3.9GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 570, AMD Radeon HD 6950, 2GB Vram
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Installing the game on an SSD improves loading times. Latest GPU drivers installed. To run the game you have to install the following packages(libc6:i386, libx11-6:i386, libxcursor1:i386, libxrandr2:i386, libstdc++6:i386, libgl1-mesa-glx:i386, libasound2:i386)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Linux Free Download
File Size: 4.52 GB