Limbo Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Limbo was release on August 2, 2011.
Genre : platformer, puzzle
Developer : Playdead
Architecture : x86
Version : 2014 Build 06-18
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
The protagonist of the game is a nameless boy who awakens in the middle of the forest “on the edge of hell.” The hero is looking for his missing sister and in the course of the story he meets several people who either attack him, or run away, or are already dead by the time they are found. During his journey, he sees a little girl, shrouded in radiance, who disappears before he can reach her. The forest is replaced by city buildings. After breaking a glass block and leaving the abandoned factory, the protagonist falls to the ground. Having passed through the clearing, he approaches the sitting girl, who gets up in fright. This scene ends the game.
How to Download & Install Limbo Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Limbo for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later, or otherwise compatible Linux distribution.
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 150MB
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM
Limbo Linux Free Download
File Size: 91.9 MB
It says that the sh file is not utf-8 coded and it doesn’t work at all