Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe was release on June 2, 2017.
Genre : shooter, isometric
Developer : Stellar Jockeys , Gausswerks
Publisher : Stellar Jockeys
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.65
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : English
About The Game
Brigador is an isometric action roguelike with a rich tactical combat system. You play as hired pilots who, in pursuit of a large reward and freedom, betrayed their home planet. The more destruction you sow, the faster the amount on your account grows: you can buy more powerful cars and weapons, as well as unlock new tasks. Choose your outfit and riot in the streets of Solo Nobre.
– 56 different mechs, tanks, aircraft and 40 weapons to unlock
– fully destructible environments
– 37 extended campaign mode missions with constant updates and improvements
– over 20 redesigned freelance maps with different difficulty levels to suit everyone to players without exception
– a carefully crafted sci-fi universe with a dark atmosphere and story
– an original soundtrack from the Makeup & Vanity Set – over two hours of beautiful electronic music
How to Download & Install Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– The Deluxe version contains all add – ons .
Installation : Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Debian 10 or Ubuntu 20.04
- Processor: 2.6 GHz or faster (Dual core CPU with Passmark score of 2900 or more)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 5770 / NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Additional Notes: For low-end machines, in Settings turn off VSYNC, set NORMAL DETAILS to Low and turn off both POINT SHADOWS and DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS
Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.15 GB