Mini Metro Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Mini Metro was release on November 6, 2015.
Genre : strategy, building, sandbox
Developer and publisher : Dinosaur Polo Club
Engine : Unity
Architecture : amd64
Version : 50a updated to 51
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
In Mini Metro you have to do the laying of subway lines in a rapidly growing metropolis. Conduct all the necessary communications and establish passenger traffic, and then more: you need to get to the most remote outskirts of the city. Each station has a limited number of passengers, so you need to carefully consider the logistics to avoid constantly overloading the subway with passengers. The city is growing, new stations are opening, the flow of those wishing to use them is increasing. The demands on your transport network are also growing, so you will have to do everything to increase the performance to the required level and wisely manage the entrusted funds. Sooner or later, a transport collapse will still happen, so your task is to hold out as long as possible.
– 4 game modes: “Normal” for fast play, challenging “Extreme”, “Endless” for sandbox play and “Creative” to let your imagination run wild
– 20 real world cities for subway development: London, New York , Paris, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Osaka, St. Petersburg, Montreal, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Washington DC, Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Mumbai and Auckland – each with its own color scheme , set of difficulties and growth rate
– arbitrary growth of cities: each game is different from the previous one, and the strategy that was successful in the last game,the next one might be useless
– every game card is a true work of art in Harry Beck’s
classic abstract metro style – soundtrack byDisasterpeace
How to Download & Install Mini Metro Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game — for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2
- Storage: 350 MB available space
Mini Metro Linux Free Download
File Size: 201.5 MB