Resonance Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Resonance was release on June 19, 2012.
Genre : quest, puzzle, detective, side view
Developer : XII Games
Publisher : Wadjet Eye Games
Engine : AGS
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd54
Version : 2.2
License : proprietary
Interface and voice acting : English
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Resonance is a detective story in which, after the mysterious death of a physicist, a real hunt begins for his latest sinister invention, all records of which are stored in a secret underground laboratory. You will have access to 4 characters whose fates will intertwine while chasing the scientist’s secrets. The heroes have to learn to trust each other and work together to overcome all obstacles and prevent a suspicious corporation from seizing powerful new technology.
– an intricate story told by four different characters that you can easily switch between during the game
– a long-term and short-term memory system that provides opportunities for solving puzzles and unraveling mysteries
– a collaboration between Wadjet Eye and xii games studios – the developers of the Gemini Rue games and the series Blackwell games
How to Download & Install Resonance Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Resonance for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The game will not start if there are non-Latin characters in the installation path.
– Includes soundtrack, dev diary videos, wallpaper, avatars, and poster.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS Version: Ubuntu, Debian, Arch – (64 bit)
- Processor: Pentium or higher processor
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL
- Storage: 1.5 GB
- Sound Card: Alsa/PulseAudio/DSP
Resonance Linux Free Download
File Size: 615.2 MB