As Far As The Eye Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. As Far As The Eye was release on September 10, 2020.
Genre : turn-based strategy, roguelike, building
Developer : Unexpected
Publisher : Goblinz Studio , Maple Whispering Limited
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.1
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
As Far As The Eye is a turn-based economic strategy roguelike where you have to roam with your tribe to the Eye, the center of the game world. Grow your tribe through agriculture, crafts, science and mysticism before the world is flooded. It depends only on you whether your wards will die of hunger, whether the impending tide will overtake them.
– calculate the best path for the Oka tribe to reach
– explore, study and search interesting places and find treasures
– sow, build, collect and move on until the wave covers your camp
– improve the abilities of your wards by giving them tasks
– survive in adverse conditions and defend yourself against random events
– make allies and trade resources with them, replenish your tribe
– make offerings to shrines or take them for yourself, but remember: your actions have consequences
– do not think about enemies – they simply do not exist in the game
– learn about legends and traditions game world by playing the campaign
– access new tribes and regions, earn rewards and unlock new stories and destinies by reaching the Eye with as many tribes as possible
How to Download & Install As Far As The Eye Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game As Far As The Eye for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.1.
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
As Far As The Eye Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.08 GB