Planet Nomads Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Planet Nomads was release on May 3, 2019.
Genre : survival, building
Developer and publisher : Craneballs
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 22.214.171.124
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
The game sends you into outer space, where your spaceship crashes on an unknown planet, there is nowhere to wait for help. It remains only to explore the territory and equip your life. The gameplay is based on the creation of objects: you can build almost everything, from small appliances to vehicles and various buildings. Locations are created randomly, and many objects can be destroyed, and the physical model is quite reliable. The cycle of day and night has been implemented, the weather sometimes surprises, and the inhabitants will meet quite bizarre. As a result, you can build a new ship and go further or stay on the planet.
How to Download & Install Planet Nomads Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Planet Nomads for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.1.
– Contains the original soundtrack and wallpapers.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Use Good Measure (Tested on Ubuntu 18.04, openSUSE Leap 42.1)
- Processor: 4 Core CPU @3GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (or AMD equivalent)
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Planet Nomads is still in development and system requirements may change.
Planet Nomads Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.51 GB