Aquaria Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Aquaria was release on December 7, 2007.
Genre : Adventure / Platform
Developer : Bit Blot, LLC
Game site : http://bit-blot.com/aquaria/
Publisher : Bit Blot, LLC
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.1.3 (GOG 18.104.22.168)
License : proprietary
Language : English only
Voice language : not required
About The Game
Aquaria, a huge underwater world, hides many secrets. Predatory monsters await a defenseless victim, cursed gods lurk in abandoned temples, and abandoned underwater cities await the return of their inhabitants …
Start an exciting journey across Aquaria. You have to unravel the secrets of the disappeared people that once inhabited this world, fight with monsters from the depths of the sea and get to know the cruel and beautiful gods of Aquaria. Immersed in underwater adventures with your head, you will not soon be able to tear yourself away from them!
Game features :
- – Bright, stylish graphics: all the underwater landscapes and inhabitants of Aquaria are hand-drawn and resemble works of art.
- – Huge underwater world, open for exploration and full of secrets: look for secret passages and secret locations, collect ancient artifacts and learn the history of Aquaria, getting acquainted with its sights.
- – Unique spells-songs: with the help of magic you can attack enemies, change the body of your character, heal and solve numerous riddles.
- – An original plot, in which the inhabitants of underwater cities, priests of a mysterious cult and forgotten gods participate.
How to Download & Install Aquaria Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Aquaria for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: OpenGL Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 225MB
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386 ,This game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Aquaria Linux Free Download
File Size: 200.5 MB