A Story About My Uncle Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. A Story About My Uncle was release on May 28, 2014.
Genre : Adventure – FPP – Platformer
Developer : Gone North Games Game
site : http://gonenorthgames.com/games/a-story-about-my-uncle/
Publisher : Coffee Stain Studios
Used libraries : Native / Unreal Engine
Architecture : x86 , amd64
Version : build v.5188
License : proprietary
Language : English, French, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese Brazilian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Turkish
Voice language : English
About The Game
A Story About My Uncle is a first-person adventure platformer about a boy who is looking for his missing uncle and finds himself in a world he could not even imagine existed. Use your uncle’s mysterious inventions that will give you the ability to jump incredibly high and far, contemplating beautiful landscapes. Find clues to your uncle’s whereabouts and meet incredible creatures to help you on your journey.
Movement in A Story About My Uncle is an essential part of the gameplay. The emphasis is on moving around the world using the power grapple, which provides the player with an incredible sense of speed and freedom. Greet the game world with a unique visual style and a mysterious story that unfolds before you.
- Power Hook: Expands the gameplay mechanics and gives you a sense of speed and dizzying flight that you have never experienced.
- Explore the World: Visit an amazing and exciting world – from paradise caves to lost civilizations, and gaze at the harsh, mystical landscapes.
- Plot Emphasis: As you search for your uncle, you will learn about mystical creatures and their fate. Explore the world without rushing, dive deeper into this immersive storytelling.
- No Violence: A Story About My Uncle is a first-person game, but its driving force is not violence, but a focus on plot and atmosphere.
How to Download & Install A Story About My Uncle Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game A Story About My Uncle for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM
- Video card: Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM
- Disk space: 2 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
- Additional Notes: We recommend using proprietary NVIDIA / AMD drivers
- Required libraries: libopenal1
A Story About My Uncle Linux Free Download
File Size: 957 MB
A Story About My Uncle build v.5188 [x86, amd64] [ENG / Multi13] [Native] [GOG]