Reus Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Reus was release on May 16, 2013.
Genre : Indie, Simulator, Strategy
Developer : Abbey Games
Publisher : Abbey Games / Steam
Libraries used : Mono
Multiplayer : –
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.5.1
License : proprietary
Language : Russian, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Chinese (simpl.)
About The Game
In Reus, you play as the giant gods who are able to control the forces of nature, the weather and change the landscape at will. The only thing that is beyond the control of the gods is humanity. The game itself, as its authors say, is about human greed and how easy it is to break natural harmony.
- Control four mighty giants, each with their unique abilities.
- A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play.
- Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them.
- Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack.
How to Download & Install Reus Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Reus for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Processor : Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom (i5 or Phenom II recommended)
- RAM : 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video card : 512 MB video memory
- Hard Drive : 500 MB free space
Reus Linux Free Download
File Size: 380.6 MB