SKYHILL Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. SKYHILL was release on October 6, 2015.
Genre : Action – RPG – Horror – Survival
Developer : Mandragora
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Used libraries : Unity3D (4.7.1f1)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.1.19
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual (including English and Russian)
Voice language : multilingual (including English and Russian)
About The Game
When the rumbles of the Third World War died down, you were one of the few survivors, having waited out the disaster in a luxurious penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel. Everything was fine until you finally ran out of supplies. Trying to go down, you find that the building is filled with mutants, and now you have to make your way with the help of improvised weapons, along the way solving a variety of problems.
Going down to the first floor of the Skyhill Hotel will not be easy. Threats lie in wait for you around every corner, and your hero has little strength – he clearly neglected physical education during those three months that he spent in hiding. But time is short, and you shouldn’t waste it …
- Turn-based role-playing game in a strange and unusual setting;
- A map that is randomly generated on each playthrough;
- Stylish, dark and extraordinary graphics;
- Character development, making weapons, finding food and things for survival;
- A legion of strange creatures and creepy creatures standing in your way to freedom;
- An unusual combat system that rewards reasonable risk.
How to Download & Install SKYHILL Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game SKYHILL for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.2 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, GeForce 205
- Storage: 1300 MB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Additional Notes: Using the Minimum Configuration, we strongly recommend to use minimal settings in order to not experience low frame rates.
SKYHILL Linux Free Download
File Size: 213.9 MB