We. The Revolution Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. We. The Revolution was release on March 21, 2019.
Genre : Strategy – Quest – Historical
Developer : Polyslash Game
website : http://we-the-revolution.com/
Publisher : Klabater Libraries
used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.3.0
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, français, polski
Voice language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
We. The Revolution is a unique game with unusual stylish graphics, which takes place in the bloody and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where it is so difficult to distinguish friends from enemies. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will have to find yourself in the most difficult circumstances, pass sentences, play a dangerous political game and do everything possible not to be guillotined for opposing the revolution. You will also have to justify your decisions to your family, who may have a completely different point of view.
We plot. The Revolution will put you in a situation of choice without obvious solutions, where any of your actions can be called into question. Power over human life is a great burden, responsibility and power that can influence the outcome of the revolution. Keep this in mind when assigning tasks to your agents, making speeches and weaving political intrigues behind the scenes. The game is designed primarily for players who like to solve moral dilemmas, make difficult personal choices and immerse themselves in the world of political intricacies.
in W.E. THE REVOLUTION YOU CAN:
- make history and decide who lives and who dies
- immerse yourself in the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution, familiar from the classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- reach verdicts in dozens of unique and morally ambiguous cases
- explain your decisions to your family – your family may not share your opinion
- conduct trials: interrogate witnesses, analyze clues and clues, read reports and pass sentences
- make friends and make enemies from opposing political factions. Win them over to your side or get rid of them forever!
- test yourself in a mix of genres where case investigation is combined with political intrigue and turn-based tactics
- enjoy a unique visual style that combines the simplicity of polygons and the neoclassicism of the revolutionary era
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story based on the historical events of the French Revolution. Try to live in times of revolutionary unrest. Buy We. The revolution.
How to Download & Install We. The Revolution Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game We. The Revolution for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. info : unmodified edition of GOG.com.
Installation order :
download => make executable => run => install => play
Tested on Ubuntu 18.10 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04+
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual-Core – Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / AMD Radeon HD 3850
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game currently only works in windowed mode on SteamOS and Linux
- OS: Ubuntu 17.04+
- Processor: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core – Intel i3 2100
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 5850
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game currently only works in windowed mode on SteamOS and Linux operating systems.
We. The Revolution Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.27 GB