Virtual Circuit Board Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Virtual Circuit Board was release on 21 May, 2022.
Genre : simulation
Developer : Reverie Foundry
Game website : https://www.virtualcircuitboard.com/
Publisher : Reverie Foundry
Libraries used : Godot
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.1.1 updated to 0.1.2
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only Audio
language : no
About The Game
The Virtual Circuit Board, or VCB, is a drawing-based logic simulator that includes an assembler and a powerful simulation engine. All of this is designed to give you the freedom to build and experiment with logic circuits as you see fit.
In VCB, you will decide what and how you want to build, there are no tutorials, levels or tasks in the game, and it will not teach you digital logic or assembly. The VCB development philosophy aims to create a new sandbox for players who already have a basic knowledge of logic gates and circuits.
How to Download & Install Virtual Circuit Board Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Virtual Circuit Board for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation is not required, after downloading, make it executable and run vcb.x86_64
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04+
- Processor: 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ / 2 GB VRAM / 1366 x 768
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Virtual Circuit Board Linux Free Download
File Size: 40.2 MB