Vagrus – The Riven Realms Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Vagrus – The Riven Realms was release on October 5, 2021.
Genre : RPG – Strategy – Fantasy
Developer : Lost Pilgrims Studio
Game website : https://www.gog.com/game/vagrus_the_riven_realms
Publisher : Lost Pilgrims Studio
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.5.16
Availability of a new version : find out here
License : proprietary
Interface language : only English
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Embark on a dangerous journey through a kingdom abandoned by the gods and devastated by a secret cataclysm. Accompanied by a hardy team, you must trade, fight, and explore your path to success as the leader of a travel company in Vagrus, an award-winning turn-based post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG.
Vagrus is an award-winning roleplaying game with a narrative focus, open-world exploration, and strong elements of strategy. The player takes the role of a vagrus – a caravan leader who strives to survive in a strange and dangerous dark fantasy world by leading a traveling company on all kinds of ventures.
A vast realm is yours to explore, filled with unique locations, strange factions, and a colorful cast of characters. In order to punish the Empire for its sins, the Elder Gods unleashed their power a thousand years ago that ended up devastating the realms. The continent is now a wasteland, riddled with arcane anomalies, swarming with twisted monsters, and haunted by roaming undead even after long centuries of rebuilding.
A large selection of stories make up the game’s narrative in the form of events and quests. The choices you make in these often affect your companions and the world around you. Pick your background from trader, mercenary, or explorer; work for factions, follow rumors and trading opportunities; acquire wealth, gain fame, and discover hidden knowledge.
Engage in turn-based, tactical combat that involves your companions and a large variety of enemies, both humanoid and monstrous. Use a wide range of character skills as well as your own leadership-related abilities to succeed. Positioning and support skills are of paramount importance in these challenging engagements.
Journeys have to be planned and prepared for carefully, lest they end in disaster. Manage your supplies, morale, and your crew’s vigor effectively to survive. Haul cargo and valuables across the wasteland or take it from others. Your crew of workers, fighters, scouts, and slaves have to be managed well to optimize their effectiveness.
A wide variety of companions can work for you in versatile caravan roles, such as scoutmaster, guard captain, treasure hunter, or beast handler. Each companion comes with unique combat skills, background stories, and personal quest lines that can upgrade them further when you complete them.
Ally yourself with mighty factions that shape the Riven Realms with their influence on commerce, brutal wars, and constant scheming. From prosperous Trading Houses to criminal syndicates and religious organizations, these groups offer powerful rewards and boons to those loyal to their cause. But take heed – befriending a faction will more than likely antagonize others.
How to Download & Install Vagrus – The Riven Realms Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Vagrus – The Riven Realms for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×768 minimum resolution, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Vagrus – The Riven Realms Linux Free Download
File Size: 977.1 MB