Deadnaut Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Deadnaut was release on November 27, 2014.
About The Game
Genre : Strategy – Role-playing – Sci-fi
Developer : Screwfly Studios
Developer Site : http://deadnaut.com/
Publisher : Screwfly Studios
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.2.3g
Unity3D Version : 4.5.5p2
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
Deadnaut is Screwfly Studios’ second game and follow up to cult hit, Zafehouse: Diaries.
Deadnauts, so named because they’re unlikely to return, must explore, investigate and fight their way through the derelict ships of dead civilisations. Every mission is unique and no two locations are the same. Each ship contains mysterious enemies and hostile security systems.
Manage your Deadnauts’ skills, talents, relationships and flaws – and you might get them out alive.
- Squad-based tactics: Control five complex characters as they explore, investigate and fight their way through each mission.
- Character generation: Create back stories for your team, mould their relationships and equip them well.
- Flexible and complex: Adapt to your situation with an arsenal of weapons and shields, or use stealth, hacking and sensors to move unnoticed.
- Out of control: Deadnauts have their own fears, motivations and dispositions. Stay in charge, keep in contact, don’t let them out of your sight.
How to Download & Install Linux Game Deadnaut
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Deadnaut for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “gog_deadnaut_22.214.171.124.tar.gz” (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD / ATI graphics card with 1GB RAM, 1024 x 768 resolution or greater
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250MB available space
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386, libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and dependencies.
Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only.
Deadnaut Linux Free Download
File Size: 175.7 MB