Unreal Tournament GOTY Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Unreal Tournament GOTY was release on 25 October, 2000.
Genre : FPS
Developer : Epic Games, Digital Extremes
Publisher : Infogrames
Libraries used : Native
Architecture : amd64
Version : 469c
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only Audio
language : English
Link : https://github .com/OldUnreal/UnrealTournamentPatches
About The Game
Unreal Tournament is the original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. As the undisputed 1999 Game of the Year, Unreal Tournament grabbed the first person shooter genre by the soiled seat of its pants and knocked it around the room with its never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gave gamers more than they ever expected.
In a single player game, you have to go through 30 missions in order to meet your main enemy at the end. Who it will be – you do not know. Well, these missions themselves consist of various types of fights. On 30 maps, you will have to play DeathMatch (Deathmatch), Capture the Flag (Capture the Flag), Domination (Superiority) and many other versions of games that were previously considered purely networked. And you will have not only opponents, but also allies. You have to learn how to play as a team, wisely allocating resources and helping your teammates. Not only that, the creators of the game managed to tie a completely tolerable story to all this bacchanalia, so you will be in no way surprised by what you have to see and learn ..
How to Download & Install Unreal Tournament GOTY Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Unreal Tournament GOTY for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. information :
By default, the music volume is 0 for some reason.
Directory with settings, logs, screenshots: ~ / .utpg
Also, please, independently check if you have the necessary libraries.
For example, if it says “Can’t find file for package ALAudio”, check the dependencies ALAudio.so
If XOpenGL is buggy, try regular OpenGL.
There are also two working sound systems – ALAudio and Cluster.
In the extra directory for especially sophisticated UT99 lovers – umodpack (Perl’s utility for working with * .umod files) and the old Loki’s installer. It is 32-bit, of course, and the libraries of the ancient GTK1 that it needs lie nearby. To see him in all its GTK1 glory.
Installation order :
Unpack the patch. Let’s say in the ~/ut directory
The case of directory names below is important.
Copy the Music, Sounds directories from the first image. From it, copy the contents of Textures without replacing what is already there after unpacking.
Create a Maps directory
Copy uncompressed maps (*.unr) from the image
Uncompress the compressed ones:
for i in /Maps/*.uz; do ~/ut/System/ucc-bin decompress $i; done
Move the result to the place:
mv ~/.utpg/System/*.unr ~/ut/Maps/
Repeat the same with the cards from the second disk.
Also copy Sounds from it, as well as Textures again, already boldly replacing.
Also take ChaosUT and RocketArena additions from it – *.u files must be copied to ~/ut/System/ , and *.int to ~/ut/SystemLocalized/ We
do the same with files from the bonus pack (fourth, the rest should be included in GOTY release)
Linux System Requirements
- OS: 2.2.x or better Linux kernel with glibc-2.1 or later and X-Windows
- 200 MHz x86 Processor
- Hardware Accelerated 3D Graphics card with 8 MB video memory
Unreal Tournament GOTY Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.24 GB