Unmechanical: Extended Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Unmechanical: Extended was release on August 8, 2012.
Genre : Puzzle / Adventure
Developer : Talawa Games / Teotl Studios
Publisher : the GOG
Architecture : x86
version : 2.0 Build 20151201 (gog-5)
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Russian, Dansk, Deutsch, English, español , Suomi, français, magyar, italiano, nederlands, polski, português, svenska, Türkçe
Voice language : Not required
About The Game
An unexpected twist of fate throws you into a strange underworld. Explore a mysterious labyrinth full of amazing machines and incredible organisms if you want to regain your freedom. Fortunately, you can fly, and your tractor beam will help you overcome the many obstacles that you will encounter in these unusual and fantastic catacombs.
Unmechanical is a puzzle game that teases you with tricky obstacles, awakens your curiosity and invites you to admire its extraordinary atmosphere. A world of flesh, stone and steel surrounds you, and the road to the surface contains many difficult challenges. It seems pretty simple at first glance, but later riddles can be very, very difficult.
Features of the game:
- Dozens of unique puzzles for logic, memory and knowledge of physics.
- A mysterious, gloomy, beautiful world, the secrets of which are waiting to be revealed.
- Excellent use of Unreal ™ Engine 3 and beautiful visual style.
How to Download & Install Unmechanical: Extended Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Unmechanical: Extended for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT or equivalent. (With respective proprietary drivers). 512MB VRAM
- Storage: 7 GB HD space
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libglu1:i386 libopenal1:i386, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Unmechanical: Extended Linux Free Download
File Size: 930.4 MB