STASIS Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. STASIS was release on August 31, 2015.
Genre : Adventure – Point-and-click – Horror
Developer : The Brotherhood
Publisher : The Brotherhood , Daedalic Entertainment
Engine : Visionaire , Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.09.9
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
STASIS is a point-and-click action adventure sci-fi and horror game with an isometric perspective. The game intertwines dark storytelling with retro-inspired adventure. Combine objects, interact with computers and solve puzzles. In the distant future, aboard a spaceship that seems to have been abandoned by the crew, John Marachek emerges from stasis – an energy field in which living organisms are placed, due to which all physiological processes stop, and the sense of time is completely lost. He will have to reach the limit of his physical and mental capabilities in order to unravel the secrets around him. John is in incredible pain, his wife and daughter are missing. And time is running out …
The Deluxe Edition of STASIS includes the game plus the following items:
- – A beautiful digital art book with concepts, character art and behind the scenes development images
- – The STASIS soundtrack in mp3 and flac format
- – Four exclusive 4k wallpapers plus four additional bonus wallpapers
- – Game screenplay
- – Document of all written in-game text
How to Download & Install STASIS Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game STASIS for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.xz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, NVIDIA GeForce 240 GT / AMD Radeon HD 6570
- Installation space: 3 GB, 4 GB
STASIS Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.84 GB