Universe Sandbox Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Universe Sandbox was release on August 24, 2015.
Genre : Simulation, Astronomy, Sandbox
Developer and Publisher : Giant Army
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 31.1
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Tabletka : Not required
About The Game
Universe Sandbox is an interactive game with the ability to simulate the nature of space objects. Allows you to visualize the evolution of stars and other astronomical phenomena by controlling time and interacting with what is happening during the rendering. The game uses the actual laws of physics to realistically show collision, splitting, warping and other gravitational actions with generated and real planets of the solar system, their satellites, stars, galaxies and many other astronomical objects. The game has been greatly improved from the first version released in 2008. Support for the HTC Vive and SteamVR virtual reality platforms appeared in Alpha 18.3, released in April 2016, support for the Oculus platform appeared in December 2017 with version 20.3.1.
How to Download & Install Universe Sandbox Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Universe Sandbox for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.3, 2 GB Video Memory†
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Officially supports the same Linux distributions supported by Unity (currently Ubuntu 12.04+). Other distributions can and will work, but they may require a bit of configuration and tinkering. † Laptops or other computers that use integrated graphics (rather than dedicated graphics hardware) may see issues with Universe Sandbox even if they meet the video memory requirement. Dedicated video hardware is recommended.
- Processor: 3.6 GHz quad-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB Video Memory
Universe Sandbox Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.08 GB