Unepic Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Unepic was release on September 30, 2011.
Genre : RPG
Developer : Francisco Téllez de Meneses
Publisher : Ninagamers Corp.
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : Patch 1.51.1 (10 May 2018)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : Russian
Voice language : English
About The Game
RPG in the style of “Metroidvania”. During the next session of role-playing games with friends, Daniel goes to the restroom, when he suddenly finds himself in a dark room of a medieval castle! As an experienced gamer, at first he is not surprised at anything, and continues to walk through the deadly corridors, cynically taunting the dark spirit that managed to enter his body …
While taking a break from playing a tabletop RPG, Daniel, an average guy from modern times, is transported to Harnakon’s Castle. Thinking that he is suffering from a hallucination, he decides that he is going to run the adventure for as long as the illusion lasts. As he explores the castle, fights the monsters within, and even casts potent magical spells, Daniel comes to realize that not everything is as it seems.
Unepic heroically combines open-world platforming gameplay with the intricacy and challenge of the RPG. Tweak Daniel’s skills to your heart’s content. Fight a bewildering variety of monsters, from the lowly goblin to the gigantic dragon, with over 100 different weapons. If forbidden magics are more your calling, then 70 spells and magical items will please even the most discriminating would-be wizard. Monsters, weapons, potions, spells, quests, pets, bosses, a giant castle all come together to make a funny story Unepic. If you love nerd-based humor and the RPG munchkin in you is strong, you’ll appreciate every last bit of this charming RPG/platformer!
Notice: Please note this game contains strong language and extreme nerditry. Player discretion is advised.
- Includes special content unique to the GOG.com version!
- A full featured RPG character sheet where you create your custom character builds assigning skill points.
- Features three different endings, four levels of difficulty, plenty of side quests, and tons of secrets and Easter eggs to discover!
- It’s dangerous to go alone! Take a pet or two with you or even an ancient malevolent entity who means you much bodily harm!
How to Download & Install Unepic Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Unepic for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb, Compatible with OpenGL
- Hard Drive: 256mb disk space
- Sound: Direct Sound installed
NOTE: Some ATI graphics cards require troubleshooting because their drivers are not 100% compatible with OpenGL.
Unepic Linux Free Download
File Size: 364.8 MB