Tacoma Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tacoma was release on August 2, 2017.
Genre : adventure
Developer : Fullbright Game
site : http://ta.co.ma
Publisher : Fullbright
Used libraries : Unity3D
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2017-08-06 2018-05-15
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, Russian, Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어
Voice language : English
About The Game
The Venturis Corporation wants to bring back its artificial intelligence system. And you must help her in this.
Tacoma is an action-packed adventure game set in 2088 on a high-tech space station. You have to explore the lunar base, find out how the crew members lived and worked on it and what exactly happened there. You will discover an amazing story of faith, fear and steadfastness in the face of danger.
A digital video surveillance system was installed at Tacoma station, which captured important moments in the life of the crew members. Everything is recorded in the form of three-dimensional holograms, so you practically find yourself in the center of the action. The ability to rewind recordings will allow you to view the story from different angles and reveal all the layers of the narrative.
Tacoma is a new creation of the creators of the game Gone Home , for whom the history, thought out to the smallest details, has become a kind of tradition. But this time the plot turned out to be even more exciting.
- Multi-layered plot: until recently, six crew members lived and worked on the Tacoma space station. They built relationships, loved, experienced loss and dealt with various difficulties together. You will not only investigate what happened at the station, but also find out what kind of people the crew members were. This will help you interactive episodes from the life of the former inhabitants of Tacoma, recreated in augmented reality.
- New storytelling principle: In every part of the space station, you will be surrounded by holograms of crew members, whose stories are closely intertwined with each other. Rewind the recordings to reconstruct the sequence of events, look at what happened from different angles and consider every little thing.
- Interactive game world: Explore Tacoma Station using familiar methods and using digital technology. Open doors and drawers looking for important items and notes. Find out what the team members were talking about and what thoughts they had. Even the smallest details matter in an investigation.
- Vision of the Future: Fast-forward to 2088. Immerse yourself in a fantasy world where humanity is actively exploring space beyond the Earth’s orbit. The creators of the game have already won numerous awards for the projects Gone Home and BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den. Now they want to share with you their fantasies about the future.
- Concise storytelling: Tacoma takes two to five hours to complete. How much you can find out about what happened at the station depends solely on you. Tacoma does not have a combat system, and the gameplay is not about solving riddles. You immerse yourself in the story and explore the game world at your own pace.
How to Download & Install Tacoma Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tacoma for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: 1.6ghz Intel i5-equivalent processor or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard or dedicated graphics accelerator with 1GB+ of video RAM
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Processor: 2.9ghz Intel i7-equivalent processor or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics accelerator with 2GB+ of dedicated video RAM
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Runs best installed on a SSD
Tacoma Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.56 GB