Transistor Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Transistor was release on May 20, 2014.
Genre : Action, Role-playing, Sci-fi
Developer : Supergiant Games
GOG.com Page : http://www.gog.com/game/transistor
Publisher : Supergiant Games
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : SDL2 Build # 10032014 (2015-08-14)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese
Voice language : English
About The Game
Transistor is a sci-fi Action RPG from the creators of Bastion, in which you have to travel through a mesmerizing futuristic city defending your life with incredible weapons of unknown origin. Transistor organically combines careful strategic planning and dynamic combat encounters, thoughtful gameplay and a captivating atmospheric storyline. As events unfold, you have to collect the puzzle of the Transistor from disparate fragments, pursuing the former owners of this weapon.
- An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
- Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
- Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
- Vibrant, hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
- Hours of reactive voiceover creates a deep and atmospheric story
- ‘Recursion’ option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
- Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
How to Download & Install Transistor Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Transistor for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system: Linux (with glibc 2.15+)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU – 2.6 ghz
- RAM: 4 GB Memory
- Video card: Intel HD 3000 GPU / AMD HD 5450 / Nvidia 9400 GT (OpenGL 3.0+ ( 2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable))
- Hard disk space: 3 GB free space
Transistor Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.33 GB