Chroma Squad Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Chroma Squad was release on April 30, 2015.
Genre : RPG, Turn-based, Tactical, Strategy
Developer : Behold Studios Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.12b assembly chroma_squad_en_1_12b_15401 (03.10.2017)
License : Proprietary
Language : English, Português do Brasil, Deutsch, español, français, 日本語
Voice language : No
About The Game
Your task is to produce your own Sentai-style TV show (something like Power Rangers), selecting actors for it, regularly filming and releasing new episodes. In addition to making money, you still have to fight alongside your warrior actors against monsters – at least your show will require it.
As a result of such an unusual mix, you get an original, fresh strategy that combines team battles and practical management tasks.
In the story, several guys decided to found their own TV studio and start playing cool video films there. You will become their manager, whose duties include the recruitment of actors, the purchase of all kinds of equipment such as video cameras and lighting fixtures. You will be assigned the role of a special effects master! Alas, the participants themselves were too carried away by their reckless idea and soon began to think that everything that was happening to them was true, not fiction!
Features of the game:
- Organize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade equipment, do marketing, create weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Original tactical combat system: combine the abilities of your heroes with command maneuvers!
- Advanced RPG systems: skill tree, random equipment, crafting, and an extensive storyline with three endings!
- Giant Robot Battles: Destroy the city to save the city!
- Amazingly animated pixel art and chiptune soundtrack will surely delight all fans of retro games!
How to Download & Install Chroma Squad Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Chroma Squad for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video card: with a minimum resolution of 640×480 (Direct3D / OpenGL compatible card with 128MB), support for DirectX 9.0c
- Hard disk: 250 MB free space.
- Sound Card: Any 2D.
- Requires installed packages: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386, libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and their dependencies.
Chroma Squad Linux Free Download
File Size: 170 MB