Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator was release on 2 April, 2021.
Genre : real-time combat, sandbox, 3rd person, humor
Developer and publisher : Landfall
Engine : Unity * (2019.4.31f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : web, local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.7 updated to 1.1.0
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a fun simulator of mass battles. At the beginning of each battle, having a certain amount of points available, you have to hire and buy various warriors and weapons: from ordinary melee to throwing installations. Complete the right army, take advantageous positions and start the battle. When you win, you earn points and move on to the next, more difficult level.
How to Download & Install Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Totally Accurate Battle Simulator for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : Add mods to ~/.config/unity3d/Landfall Games/Totally Accurate Battle Simulator/NAME/
mods . The player’s name is changed in player_name.txt . Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6, Ubuntu 16.04.7, Debian 9.13, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670/AMD Radeon R9 270, OpenGL 3.2, 2 GB
- Space: 5 GB
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.3 GB
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (1.1.0) [amd64][Multi][Steam][Unity3D]
Question, where did you get the unofficial linux version of this game?
I can’t get it to load. It just shows the logo and doesn’t do anything. It might be happening because I turned off the internet, since the Player.log has curl errors. I’m on Debian 11 by the way. I might as well just try playing the pc version with Wine.
For some reason I got a file TABS with .run extension not compressed file of tar. I tried to Open this file as a tar to no avail…
What can I do now?
What should I do?
Ah, never mind. It runs just fine.
My bad, it seems I am too hasty.