8-Bit Commando Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 8-Bit Commando was release on 27 July, 2011.
Genre : Shooter, Platformer, Side View
Developer and Publisher : 2dengine
Engine : LÖVE
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.7.0
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
8-Bit Commando is a shooter-platformer in the style of the notorious Contra, where you will find 16 levels, retro graphics and high difficulty.
– 7 stages of intense action
– Coop, versus and arcade modes
– Beautiful retro graphics
– Hiscores and replays
– Rocking chiptunes soundtrack
– Unlockable hard mode
– Local and online multiplayer
How to Download & Install 8-Bit Commando Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 8-Bit Commando for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20, Manjaro 20.1.2.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04+
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a controller for co-op play
8-Bit Commando Linux Free Download