TIS-100 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. TIS-100 was release on July 20, 2015.
Genre : simulator, puzzle
Developer and publisher : Zachtronics
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 11/14/2020
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
TIS-100 is an endless programming game where you have to rewrite damaged parts of the code in order to get the TIS-100 system working and learn its secrets. You never dreamed of such programming.
– study the manual that describes in detail how the TIS-100 works
– more than 40 problems, solve them more than once to reduce the number of required cycles, instructions and steps
– 3 sandboxes and a visual console that will allow you to create games in the game itself
– open everything secrets of the game: who created the TIS-100 and why?
How to Download & Install TIS-100 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game TIS-100 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10+
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space
TIS-100 Linux Free Download
File Size: 35.2 MB