Tiny Bunny Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tiny Bunny was release on 16 April, 2021.
Genre : visual novel, horror
Developer : Saikono
Publisher : Mars People Games
Engine : Ren’Py * (* unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.26
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian, English
About The Game
Bunny is a non-linear visual novel in the horror genre, based on the story of the same name by Dmitry Mordas. The action of the story takes place in a quiet, unremarkable village, surrounded on all sides by a forest. The protagonist unwittingly turns out to be a witness and participant in nightmarish events.
– at the moment there is 1 episode in the game, 5 are planned
– unexpected plot twists
– disturbing, oppressive atmosphere
– secrets and mysteries
How to Download & Install Tiny Bunny Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tiny Bunny for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.2.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 2
- Space: 1 GB
Tiny Bunny Linux Free Download
File Size: 605.7 MB