Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes was release on 9 Oct, 2015.
Genre : Puzzle
Developer and Publisher : Steel Crate Games
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Shared, Local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.9.24
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a local co-op game for two or more players. The objective of the game is to defuse the bomb before the timer runs out with the help of the Bomb Disposal Guide . One player assumes the role of a sapper, and the other players do not see the bomb, and with the help of the bomb disposal manual they help him defuse it. Each round is extremely fast, tense, sometimes stupid and almost always loud. Everyone has a role to play, whether it’s to defuse the bomb or understand the instructions in the manual. In the race against the bomb, you will test your communication and puzzle-solving skills, and maybe your friendship, through fast, clear and effective negotiations.
– Challenging puzzles: each new bomb will keep you on your toes
– Only one copy of the game is needed: try playing remotely via voice communication
– Mission and Freeplay modes: missions become more difficult with the addition of new modules and restrictions – open the freeplay mode to build your own bomb
How to Download & Install Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Manjaro 20.2.1, Linux Mint 20.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Processor: 1.5GHz Intel Processor
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 support, 256MB or higher
- Additional Notes: A printed copy of the Bomb Defusal Manual or an additional web-enabled device to view the Bomb
- Defusal Manual is required. The Bomb Defusal Manual is freely available at www.bombmanual.com. Virtual reality not supported.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Linux Free Download
File Size: 496.4 MB