Tinertia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tinertia was release on 4 September, 2015.
Genre : platformer, 3rd person
Developer and publisher : Candescent Games , Section Studios
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 09/26/2019
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Tinertia is a bright dynamic platformer in which you have to control a robot on an abandoned planet, make incredible jumps with a grenade launcher, fight epic bosses, moving from the molten core of the planet to space itself. The game has 7 locations and about 70 levels.
How to Download & Install Tinertia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tinertia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
Tested on Manjaro 20.0, Linux Mint 19.3, Kubuntu 20.04, Debian 10.3, Fedora 32.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller or 2 Button Mouse recommended.
Tinertia Linux Free Download
File Size: 477.9 MB