Timberborn Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Timberborn was release on September 15, 2021.
Genre : Building Survival 3rd Person
Developer & Publisher : Mechanistry
Engine : Unity * (2021.2.17f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.2.8.1 updated to 0.2.9.1
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Timberborn is a city-building simulator, where in the new world, after the catastrophe and self-destruction of people, only beavers remained. Survive droughts and other dangers, and build settlements with savvy animals, control the flow of rivers with dams and dynamite.
– fight back against a terrifying drought with thousands of years of hydraulic engineering knowledge: the beavers of the future change the course of rivers, build dams and lay channels with explosives, but be careful – the flood is no less dangerous than dynamite
– turn logs into intricate mechanisms, buildings and monuments, because trees are the main resource in the game, but more advanced structures require metal to find it, send beavers to the ruins of the old world
– create a successful beaver settlement with a modular vertical architecture system – space is not infinite, so stack rooms and workshops on top of each other, use for this hills, develop a power supply system for the growing population
– build a prosperous city with efficient production and nightly entertainment for beavers, follow the daily life of individual citizens and celebrate the birth of offspring with them
– satisfy the needs of beavers for the sake of their longevity, make them happy, because beavers not only work, sleep and gnaw a tree – they need a balanced diet, decorations, temples and even carousels
– open additional families of beavers with unique styles and traits, if one species does not mind working longer, the other is more important to continue the family, so choose your own style of play
– play on one of the existing maps or create own: green hills, ruins in the desert, river bends for dams – each map has its own characteristics
How to Download & Install Timberborn Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Timberborn for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6, Fedora 36, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2 GB
Timberborn Linux Free Download
File Size: 991.6 MB
Timberborn + Soundtrack (0.2.9.1) [amd64][Multi][Unity3D*][InDevelopement]
It’s not seeded?
game updated v0.2.9.1