A Monster’s Expedition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. A Monster’s Expedition was release on 11 Sep, 2020.
Genre : puzzle, third person
Developer : Draknek & Friends
Publisher : Draknek
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.0
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
A Monster’s Expedition is a puzzle game where you, as a kind of creature, have to use tree trunks as bridges between many islands, while studying the history of “humanity” along the way.
– simple and thoughtful mechanics
– hundreds of islands: some are easy to get to, while others lie off the beaten track and will only be available to true puzzle lovers
– study mysterious little men
How to Download & Install A Monster’s Expedition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game A Monster’s Expedition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6, Fedora 36.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04+, SteamOS
- Processor: 64bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
A Monster’s Expedition Linux Free Download
File Size: 323.3 MB