The Inner World Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Inner World was release on September 27, 2013.
Genre : adventure, puzzle
Developer : Studio Fizbin
Publisher : Headup Games , Kalypso Media Digital
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 4BADODO – master
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk is an adventure game set in the fairytale world of Asposia, continuing the story of Robert’s mischievous flutenos. Solve puzzles in a world full of secrets and save the family of flutonoses, whose lineage has watched over Asposia for centuries. Secretly, they filled the toy world with light and life, but when this became known, persecution began on the family. Emil, a dealer in various rubbish, convinced the Asposians that flute-bearers hobnob with dark forces. Only Robert, the heir to the throne of flutonos, can stop the villain Emil, but he was turned to stone for 3 years. With great enthusiasm, although not too understanding what is happening, he goes in search of a living legend – the last wind monk. Of course, he has reliable friends: Beak, a faithful but flightless dove, and Laura, a flying, but only on a broom (she is the love of Robert’s life… I mean, Laura, not a broom). Everything changes when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s fate than he would like.
– get to know the funny and touching sequel to The Inner World, and it’s okay if you haven’t played the first game, it’s beautiful in itself
– switch between cute characters: Robert, Laura and Beak
– enjoy hilarious dialogues voiced by wonderful actors
– solve fun brain-teasing puzzles: fight Uncle Oboe to win the most valuable prison toilet paper, cause a ruckus at the tumbler-cutting factory, restore lost happiness to the bingo pony and save Asposia again
– a multi-level hint system will help you complete the game
– learn new songs for your magic nose-flute to awaken ancient artifacts and summon the wind
– check out the beautiful animation and soundtrack
– Explore the strange cable car station of Asposia Main Station, meet the crazed workers of the somersault factory, learn the secret of the Spade Mountains and much more
How to Download & Install The Inner World Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Inner World for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: You must install GLIB 2.28 in order to run JavaFX Media. You must install the following in order to support AAC audio, MP3 audio, H.264 video, and HTTP Live Streaming: * libavcodec53 and libavformat53 on Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or equivalent.
The Inner World Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.43 GB