Pan-Pan Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Pan-Pan was release on August 25, 2016.
Genre : puzzle, third person
Developer : Spelkraft
Publisher : Might and Delight
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.3
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Pan-Pan is an adventure where, after your airship crashes on a tiny planet, you have to travel and solve puzzles to fix the ship and return home.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
How to Download & Install Pan-Pan Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Pan-Pan for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Contains the Planetary Pack add – on .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Pan-Pan Linux Free Download
File Size: 379.3MB