The First Tree Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The First Tree was release on September 14, 2017.
Genre : Adventure, Exploration, Third Person
Developer and Publisher : David Wehle
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voice acting : English
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
In the game The First Tree, two stories intertwined: a fox trying to find his family, and a boy who decided to find his father. As the story progresses, the story of the boy intertwines with the story of the fox.
– a one-man story with an ending you won’t soon forget
– for fans of Journey, Firewatch and Shelter
– soundtrack by Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises and Josh Kramer
How to Download & Install The First Tree Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The First Tree for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The language of the interface and subtitles of the game is inherited from the locale of the environment. It can also be specified regardless of the locale by adding a line with the “LANG” variable to the start.sh startup script, for example:
Code: … source support/gog_com.shlib LANG=ru
– Game info
— … or immediately run in the root of the game from the terminal:
— Code: LANG=the ./start.sh
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.6.
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit only (tested with Arch Linux 4.12+, Fedora 25, Ubuntu 16.04+, Mint 18, Tumbleweed 4.13)
- Processor: 2.4GHz CPU Dual Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU recommended with 1 GB video memory, may still work with Intel HD 520, Mesa 17.2+ and Nvidia 384+ tested
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: BETA VERSION, MSAA disabled on Linux, most gamepads compatible except for wireless Xbox 360 controller, some other minor bugs may be present
The First Tree Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.09 GB