The Dark Prophecy Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Dark Prophecy was release on 1 March, 2022.
Genre : adventure, quest, third person
Developer : Start Warp
Publisher : Meridian4
Engine : Unity * (2020.1.7f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.11
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
The Dark Prophecy is an adventure game inspired by the games of the 90s. Welcome to a medieval village where life is quiet and peaceful. But one fateful night, everything changes. Playing as the boy Jacob, you have to save the kingdom from the Dark Prophecy.
– Explore the environment and find solutions to advance the story
– Find new objects and fantastic locations
– Dialogue answers affect the progress of the adventure
How to Download & Install The Dark Prophecy Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Dark Prophecy for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 0.5 GB
The Dark Prophecy Linux Free Download
File Size: 48.6 MB