The Church in the Darkness Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Church in the Darkness was release on 2 August, 2019.
Genre : adventure, stealth, survival, top -down
Developer : Paranoid Productions
Publisher : Fellow Traveler
Engine : Unity * (2017.4.18f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.43
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : English
About The Game
The Church in the Darkness is an adventure set in 1977 when the Collective Justice Mission is led by the charismatic Isaac and Rebecca Walker. They are called radicals. To escape US government persecution, the Walkers relocate the cult members to the jungles of South America, where they build Freedom City, a commune that strongly resembles a cult. You are a former guardian of law and order, and you are following to find out what the sect is doing and what is hidden under the beautiful words of freedom, equality and friendship. Joining a sect is voluntary, you are accepted as a native and caressed with words that are more important than the truth itself. You can try to return your nephew by force or infiltrate a sect, stay there and build a better world together with everyone. What will be the ending? Will you rescue Alex against his will? Will you hold the cult leaders to account? Or will you stay in the cult forever? Find out what’s going on and find your nephew before it’s too late.
– try different playstyles and make different decisions to unlock all endings
– multiple ways to complete the game: avoid enemy eyes and neutralize guards without killing them, or destroy everyone who gets in your way
– chat with the citizens of Freedom City, to find clues: documents and letters scattered around the camp will help reveal the true face of the commune
– full voice acting: the roles of cult leaders Rebecca and Isaac Walker were played by Ellen MacLaine (GLaDOS from Portal) and John Patrick Lowry (Sniper from Team Fortress 2)
How to Download & Install The Church in the Darkness Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Church in the Darkness for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Space: 2 GB
The Church in the Darkness Linux Free Download
File Size: 553.3 MB