Technobabylon Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Technobabylon was release on May 21, 2015.
Genre : adventure, quest, cyberpunk, third person
Developer : Technocrat Games
Publisher : Wadjet Eye Games
Engine : AGS
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd54
Version : 2.1
License : proprietary
Interface : English and Russian
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Technobabylon is a 12-chapter cyberpunk adventure quest spanning twenty in-game years. The action unfolds in the year 2087, where you have to face a series of monstrous conspiracies that could destroy the established world order. Humanity has entered the era of genetic engineering: Trance replaces many live human communication, and the city is controlled by an omnipresent artificial intelligence called the Central All-Seeing Police. The AI is watching every villager, including 3 people preparing to meet their creator. Charlie Regis is an agent of the city’s secret police who is blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Lata Sesame is an unemployed girl with agoraphobia, addicted to Trance. Max Lao is a techie who got a job at the Central All-Seeing Police Department. They all try to escape, but discover a network of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives
How to Download & Install Technobabylon Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Technobabylon for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The game will not start if there are non-Latin characters in the installation path.
– The installation file technobabylon_ru_v2.1.run is assembled with the text cracker from the Prometheus Project, version 1.0.1 dated 11/16/2018 .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.2, Fedora 35.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu, Debian – (64 bit/32 bit)
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Dual Core (and above, can run on single core)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Alsa/PulseAudio/DSP
Technobabylon Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.76 GB