Death Trash Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Death Trash was release on August 5, 2021.
Genre : RPG, 3rd Person Shooter
Developer & Publisher : Crafting Legends
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.8.3 updated to 0.8.7.1
License : Proprietary
UI : English, German
About The Game
This game is currently in development
Death Trash is a post-apocalyptic role-playing game where space nightmares seek to destroy humanity, but stumble upon scumbags with shotguns. Create your character and explore the hand-drawn world. A world like Fallout and Fallout 2, with meat.
Death Trash is an open-world, singleplayer role-playing game with handcrafted levels, a strong story campaign and optional local co-op gameplay. The game features real-time gameplay with ranged and melee combat, stealth, multiple choice dialogue, an inventory of items and worms, a crafting system, and skills like pickpocketing and puking.
Travel through a gritty, post-apocalyptic wasteland by world map and explore hand-painted, organic locations. Meet exciting characters, talk to the Fleshkraken, visit the Puke Bar, or descend into old temples in search of expanding your awareness. Customize your own character through stats and making in-game decisions. Experience the story and discover side quests. Fight against machines and larger-than-life monsters. Or become their friend.
How to Download & Install Death Trash Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Death Trash for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04, CentOS 7 or SteamOS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ or Vulkan capable
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Death Trash Linux Free Download
File Size: 216 MB