Suzerain Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Suzerain was release on 4 December, 2020.
Genre : text, role-playing, strategy, politics
Developer : Torpor Games
Publisher : Fellow Traveler
Engine : Unity * (2019.4.5f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.8
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Suzerain is a text-based role-playing game with elements of strategy in which you, in the role of President Anton Rein, have to manage a fictional state and try to bring it out of crisis. The plot of the game develops through dialogues with members of the Cabinet of Ministers and other significant persons. Will you be able to pull the country out of the crisis? Every choice you make affects the fate of the country. Good luck Mr President.
– decisions are made through negotiations: a tense political drama awaits you (more than 200 thousand words)
– your actions determine the fate of the country: every day you have to make decisions in the field of national security, economy, diplomacy, etc.
– there will be no rest even for outside the office: friends and loved ones can always test your beliefs and make you doubt your choice
– make friends and make enemies: you will interact with a wide range of characters, with your own stories and beliefs
– keep your finger on the pulse of events: find out about everything what comes from reports, reports and news
– the state of the country and its position on the world stage are completely dependent on your decisions
How to Download & Install Suzerain Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Suzerain for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra Info :
The Presidential edition includes the soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.2.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2 GB
Suzerain Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.75 GB