Subject 13 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Subject 13 was release on 28 May, 2015.
Genre : adventure, puzzle
Developer : Paul Cuisset
Publisher : Microïds
Engine : Unity * (4.6.4f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (Russian and English separately )
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Subject 13 is an adventure game created by Paul Cuisset (developer of Flashback, Future Wars: Adventures in Time and Moto Racer) in collaboration with Microïds. You are Franklin Fargo, a humble physics professor who has been living a miserable existence since the death of his fiancée, but he was supposed to be the victim. One morning he wakes up in the walls of a certain laboratory, and his only connection with the outside world is his voice. In the game, you will visit an abandoned secret base, a mysterious island and many other places, finding out what happened. To pass this difficult test, you will have to call on all your intuition and ingenuity to help, because the complexity of the game increases as you progress through it.
How to Download & Install Subject 13 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Subject 13 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Text cracker from Prometheus Project .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.4.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 2
- Space: 2 GB
Subject 13 Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.84 GB