Black Ice Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Black Ice was release on 10 July, 2014.
Genre : Shooter, RPG, Cyberpunk, First Person
Developer and Publisher : Super Duper Garrett Cooper
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Internet, Local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.9.149
License : Proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Black Ice is a fast-paced cyberpunk first-person shooter with role-playing elements and random level generation. The task of the game is to hack servers in order to free the artificial mind.
– FPS with customizable abilities
– Tons of randomly generated weapons
– Multiplayer for up to 10 players in PVE or PVP mode
– Huge neon city to explore
– Soundtrack by V-Axys
– Mod support
How to Download & Install Black Ice Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Black Ice for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.3.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or SteamOS, 64 bit only
- Processor: Gen 5 or greater intel, or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 10 Series or Equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Black Ice Linux Free Download
File Size: 347.6 MB