Spinch Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Spinch was release on 3 September, 2020.
Genre : Platformer Side View
Developer : Queen Bee Games
Publisher : Akupara Games
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.6
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Spinch is a challenging old-school platform game in which you will have to replay many segments more than once at all levels. A real challenge even for the most experienced players. Immerse yourself in a world infected with bubble psychedelia. Dive into the depths teeming with multiple passages, glowing levels and challenging obstacles. Step outside the material universe, assume your natural form as the hyperactive organism of Spinch, and save your lost offspring from an endless invasion of shapeless and ugly oddities. Dash, dodge, climb, swim, jump to overcome obstacles and defeat bosses in six vibrant worlds. Collect items and get benefits.
– retro visual style with psychedelic colors by award-winning animator Jesse Jacobs
– a fine-tuned game of dashing, dodging and jumping off surfaces to escape neon spiders, giant rainbow worms and bombing moon dogs
– extraordinary psychedelic worlds with neon plains, experimental reservoirs with frozen islands and open space
– a soundtrack by James Kirkpatrick, consisting of tracks created on a modified Game Boy console and other devices a la Circuit bending
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.1, Debian 9.13.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
How to Download & Install Spinch Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Spinch for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 1 GB
Spinch Linux Free Download
File Size: 1019.9 MB