Epistory – Typing Chronicles Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Epistory – Typing Chronicles was release on 30 March, 2016.
Genre : adventure, keyboard trainer
Developer : Fishing Cactus
Publisher : Fishing Cactus , Plug In Digital
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.4
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
About The Game
Epistory – Typing Chronicles is an adventure game in the style of The Legend of Zelda , where you have to explore the world, fight evil insects and learn magic. You will have to destroy insects by entering randomly generated words from the keyboard. As you advance, new areas, secret paths, treasures and useful abilities will open up in front of you, such as faster movement, running, increasing the combo multiplier, attack power, etc.
– Solve riddles and fight enemies in challenging battles
– Travel in the writer’s mind and create the plot of the story
– Every word you type has a meaning and can affect the outcome of the story
– Everything is controlled from the keyboard (QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ layouts are supported , Dvorak and others)
– adaptive difficulty
– arenas with leaderboards
How to Download & Install Epistory – Typing Chronicles Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Epistory – Typing Chronicles for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information : Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1, Ubuntu 16.04.7, Debian 9.13.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 -OR- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Epistory – Typing Chronicles Linux Free Download
Epistory – Typing Chronicles (1.4 + OST) [amd64][Multi][Unity3D]