Atomicrops Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Atomicrops was release on -date-.
Genre : simulation, roguelike, 3rd person
Developer : Bird Bath Games
Publisher : Raw Fury
Libraries used : Unity3D* (2018.4.27f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2. 2f1 updated to 1.6.0f2
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Atomicrops is a farm simulator with roguelike elements in a post-apocalyptic world. A man proposes, but a nuclear warhead disposes. Now your farm is the only source of food in the middle of a nuclear wasteland, and around a crowd of mutants pulling their raking paws to the hard-won harvest. Arm yourself with a chopper, a bucket of water and small things, and go to the fields where mutated crops are growing. Harvest crops to profitably sell it in the nearest town. Protect your fields from mutant pests and bandit raids, and when it gets hard to handle everything alone, find your love in a nearby town. Get bonuses and fight off livestock from mutants to increase farm productivity. Upgrade your farm to work more efficiently and become the best farmer in the country, if not the world.
– Grow mutated crops and reap rich harvests to save mankind and make a fortune
– Tie the knot to fight and cultivate the land together
– Fend off post-apocalyptic pests at night that encroach on your crops, and hunt for prey during the day and seeds, turn enemies into fertilizer to increase the quality of your crops
– explore distant regions in search of useful artifacts of the past and improve your abilities with the help of found rusty equipment, antique gardening tools and gardening manuals
– buy upgrades for weapons and abilities in the city, improve your house to receive bonuses that will be valid throughout the game
– enlist the support of pigs, chickens and cows – they will help you with the housework, because growing nuclear crops is not an easy task, any help will come in handy
– each new year will be more difficult than the previous one, but as a reward for the successful completion of the agricultural season, your experience, and with it place in the farmer ranking will grow
How to Download & Install Atomicrops Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Atomicrops for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
The Deluxe edition contains the soundtrack.
Tested on Manjaro 20.2.1, Linux Mint 20.1.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2 Installation
- Space: 1.5 GB
Atomicrops Linux Free Download
File Size: 929.3 MB