Sonority Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sonority was release on 25 May, 2022.
Genre : Adventure, Music Game
Developer : Hanging Gardens Interactive
Publisher : Application Systems Heidelberg
Used Libraries : Unity3D (v2020.3.19f1)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.3 Build 56079
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual
Voice language : English, German
About The Game
Sonority is an innovative musical puzzle game set in a beautiful world made with love. As Esther, explore the rock garden: a unique place full of music and unique mysteries.
Unique melodic puzzle mechanic
In Sonority, the player will explore a lost world in which music has magical properties and helps in solving various problems.
Riddles are solved with the help of the correct arrangement of notes. You can come to a decision by listening to a melody or using symbols. Music education is not required.
You will play as a young Esther on a journey with Pan’s flute in her pocket to help her friend. She makes it to the mysterious rock garden, but soon hits a dead end and has to clear her way with the power of the music. And it’s not always easy.
In a world immersed in silence, Esther finds lost songs and old works of art with the help of singing stones and a talking raccoon. But there seems to be no trace left of the legendary music mentors.
The further you go, the trickier the riddles become. Collect new notes and instruments to solve the most difficult riddles of the mentors.
How to Download & Install Sonority Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sonority for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 18.04, and CentOS 7
- Processor: X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Vulkan-capable, Nvidia and AMD GPUs.
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gnome desktop environment running on top of X11 windowing system, Nvidia official proprietary graphics driver or AMD Mesa graphics driver. Other configuration and user environment as provided stock with the supported distribution (Kernel, Compositor, etc.)
Sonority Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.59 GB