SimAirport Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. SimAirport was release on 29 February, 2020.
Genre : simulation, strategy, building, 3rd person
Developer and publisher : LVGameDev LLC
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 01/02/2022
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
SimAirport is an arcade airport manager simulator in which you have to do literally everything – the construction of new buildings, hiring workers, negotiating with airlines and creating a working infrastructure. There are career, scenario and free play modes.
How to Download & Install SimAirport Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game SimAirport for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains the Frequent Flyer Pack add – on .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.2.0, Kubuntu 20.04.3, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+ or SteamOS
- Processor: Intel i5/i7+ or AMD-FX+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU – Integrated GPUs might not work
- Sound Card: Any
SimAirport Linux Free Download
File Size: 790.9 MB