Phoenotopia: Awakening Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Phoenotopia: Awakening was release on 21 January, 2021.
Genre : Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Side View
Developer : Cape Cosmic
Publisher : Cape Cosmic , Flyhigh Works
Engine : Unity * (5.6.5f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.9
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Phoenotopia: Awakening is an adventure platformer where you will meet charming townspeople, fight in dungeons and defeat evil in order to save your family. Once a spaceship appeared in the night sky and kidnapped all the adults – now you, as the oldest among the girls left on Earth, have to find out what kind of ship it was and why it took the elders away.
– an adventure filled with charming characters, vibrant cities and dangerous dungeons
– a 30-hour main campaign. and 50 for those who like to collect everything
– more than 10 different types of weapons and tools – some for enemies and others for solving puzzles: fly rocket bots, bomb everything around and play the flute
– over 50 different enemies and 12 bosses, with
– a world full of secrets: find all 33 Energy Emeralds, all 55 Ruby Hearts and all 111 Moonstones – Achievement system with 33 badges for players looking for challenge
and replay value
– Over 60 original songs, from piano and orchestra to crazy synth and guitar parts with bagpipes
How to Download & Install Phoenotopia: Awakening Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Phoenotopia: Awakening for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
Phoenotopia: Awakening Linux Free Download
File Size: 254.3 MB